Ottawa Injectables & Fillers
Experience a world of beauty enhancements with our range of cosmetic injection services. With Julie Gaudet’s 14 years of expertise in medical aesthetics, specifically in injections, you’re ensured top-notch care. From the allure of lip fillers to the rejuvenating effects of neuromodulators, let us be your trusted partner in enhancing your natural beauty.
Popular Cosmetic Injection Services
Explore our selection of popular cosmetic injection services and discover the transformative possibilities that await you.
Problem Areas Where Fillers Can Help
Non-Surgical Face Lifts
Unlock the beauty of a non-surgical facelift and facial contouring with fillers, the contemporary secret to unveiling a more youthful and sculpted you. These minimally invasive procedures stand as a alternative to traditional surgery..
Guided by our experts and enriched with premium fillers, we can precisely address areas of concern, reinstating volume, erasing fine lines, and delicately sculpting your visage to unveil a renewed, revitalized version of your true self. Embark on the journey to discover the transformational magic of non-surgical facelifts and filler-based contouring – it’s your moment to rediscover the wellspring of confidence and radiance within you.
Experience the power of Belkyra, the modern solution to dissolving submental fat without surgical intervention. This breakthrough treatment offers a targeted approach to eliminating that stubborn double chin, revealing a sharper and more defined jawline.
Under the guidance of our seasoned professionals and with the efficacy of Belkyra, we address the root of your concerns, effectively melting away the unwanted fat and sculpting a more contoured neckline. Dive into the revolutionary world of non-surgical chin and neck enhancements with Belkyra – it’s your opportunity to unleash the confidence and poise that’s been waiting just beneath the surface.
Unveiling the Enchantment of Injectables and Fillers
Unlock Your Timeless Beauty
Discover the power of injectables and fillers at our clinic. These remarkable treatments provide a pathway to youthful rejuvenation, reducing the signs of aging and restoring your natural beauty. Our experts combine artistry with medical expertise to create personalized enhancements that complement your unique facial features.
Whether you seek to diminish wrinkles, add volume, or simply refresh your appearance, our injectables and fillers offer a convenient and effective solution. Embrace the confidence that comes with a more youthful and revitalized you.
Cosmetic Injection Frequently Asked Questions
- Avoid drinking alcoholic beverages 48 hours before your injections to minimize risk of bruising.
- Avoid anti inflammatory medication (Advil, Motrin, Aleve, Ibuprofin), ASA (aspirine)
- Avoid suppléments including Omega 3 (fish oil capsules, flaxseed oil, chia and hemp seeds), Vitamin E, Ginkgo bilobé, garlic, ginseng, Ginger.
- Do your exercise in the morning prior to your injection.
- In case of a bruise at the injection site, you may apply aloe vera, vitamin K, arnica gel & pills.
- Apply ice to your lips afterward using an ice pack or an ice cube covered in a thin cloth (so it doesn’t stick to the lip and cause pain). This will help ease swelling, itching, bruising, and any other pain.
- Avoid strenuous exercise for 24 to 48 hours after you get lip or any other dermal fillers. Elevated blood pressure and heart rate from exercise may make swelling or bruising worse. It’s fine to engage in light activity, like walking.
- Stay hydrated. Drinking plenty of water will help your body heal.
- Try to avoid excess sodium, which may worsen swelling.
- Avoid high temperatures, like steam rooms, saunas, or heated exercise classes for 48 hours after treatment. High heat can make swelling more pronounced.
Ask your doctor which pain medications are OK to take in the days after your treatment. Normally Tylenol will be fine, but not blood-thinning medications like ibuprofen or aspirin.
- If you’re getting lip fillers for a specific event, make sure to leave plenty of time in between the procedure and the event to allow your lips to properly recover.
- Try to sleep with your head elevated on pillows to reduce swelling. Do not sleep on your face.
- Avoid makeup on your lips for up to 24 hours after the procedure.
Belkyra Frequently Asked Questions
Belkyra is a deoxycholic acid injection to treat moderate to severe submental fat (under the chin). Deoxycholic acid is a naturally occurring molecule in the body that aids in the breakdown and absorption of dietary fat. Injection into the submental fat causes local destruction of the fat cells which are permanently eliminated from the body.
Swelling, bruising, pain, numbness, redness, areas of hardness, tingling or itchiness in the treatment area.
The improvement of your chin profile will gradually improve over a number of treatment sessions customized by your healthcare provider. Typically, 2-4 treatments are recommended which are administered at 4-6 week intervals. Up to 6 treatments may be administered.
Your appearance will gradually improve with each treatment session. Many people see visible improvements in just 2-4 treatments. After the injection, the process of eliminating the fat cells occurs over the next 4 weeks. Optimum results will be seen 4-6 weeks after your treatment.
Yes! Once your goals are achieved, re-treatment is not expected. The fat cells are permanently removed from your body and you cannot produce more fat cells. Should you gain weight, your existing fat cells can increase in size; however, a healthy lifestyle is recommended to maintain optimal results.
Almost 80% of people treated with Belkyra reported satisfaction with the appearance of their face and chin. People reported improvement in their self- perception, including feeling happier and younger, based on their chin profile.
Belkyra might be right for you if:
You’re bothered by fullness under your chin;
You don’t want to get surgery;
You eat well and exercise, but the fullness under your chin doesn’t go away
Belkyra is administered through a series of injections into the area under your chin. Treatment is typically 15-20 minutes.
For most people, downtime is minimal and occurs most commonly after the first treatment session. Side effects are usually less severe with subsequent treatments. Swelling and bruising are very common; however, keep in mind your social plans when scheduling your treatments.
Prior to administering Belkyra, your health care provider will apply a topical anesthetic as well as an ice pack to make the treatment more comfortable for you. He or she may also suggest you take Tylenol prior to your appointment. The injections are felt mildly; however, post treatment intense heat is felt in the area. Your health care provider will recommend that you apply an ice pack to the area for 10-15 minutes after the treatment to ease the discomfort. In clinical trials, mild pain was felt right after the treatment but decreased rapidly within 15 minutes.
Do not use Belkyra if:
- If you are allergic to deoxycholic acid or any of the non-medicinal ingredients in the formulation.
- Have an infection in your chin or area where the product will be injected.
- You are pregnant or breastfeeding.
Book Your Injectable Or Filler Appointment Today
Don’t wait to embrace the rejuvenating power of injectables and fillers